Jesus fucking Christ the gender gap is real.

Discussion in 'Serious Posts (╬ ಠ益ಠ)' started by Geta Poas, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Geta Poas

Geta Poas Normie

[​IMG]
    So I was on fedbook with this account as a chimera of several of my exes. (Av is an ex, name is a mixture of two other exes names... I'm a player what can I tell you?)

And I never got a report on this account. Which is UNUSUAL for me in and of itself.

But the moment. I'm talking WITHIN A TWO DAY SPAN when prior I had this account for like five months I changed my avatar and someone behind a moderator could mistake me for a dude, suddenly I get banned over some shitpost or another.

Literally as soon as you don't have a pussy, your chances of being cucked by some faggot criminal moderator rises to 100%.

Now I'm not saying this is women's fault. Not that I give a shit what women think ANYWAY, but all in all most mods are men, and this is actually proof of that as well given they are thirsty motherfuckers... but what this does prove is the concept OF a moderator is discriminatory, fictitious authority, bullying, and just downright scummy.

The problem with those arguments typically is those aren't illegal. (Well, sept for the discrimination and bullying sometimes...) I mean it's civil lawsuit bait, but I don't work with civil suits. I focus on federal crimes where they would get prison raped. And the way you do that is by targeting big time moderators (like reddit or 4chan) with tax evasion, embezzlement, fraud, and money laundering. Which isn't so much a moderator thing as it is having a fucking website thing. But it goes after bad people.